Early Registration/Advising Day (no classes) for returning students is scheduled for Tuesday, November 7, 2017. All students, including new students, are able to register after that date. Ask students to make appointments with their advisors.
Thanksgiving Break is scheduled for Wednesday through Friday, November 22-November 24. The college is closed.
View the Campus Calendar towards the bottom of this page for upcoming activities at CWC.
Thank you for joining Central's team! Our instructors are critical to the success of our students as future employees and as citizens. We appreciate your efforts.
If you are interested in becoming an adjunct instructor at Central Wyoming College, please apply online (choose faculty) and include your discipline in the application.
All full-time and adjunct faculty must use this Student Engagement Process for Spring 2017 classes/students. Please contact Lance Goede, Counselor/Student Success Coordinator, at 855-2175 or email@example.com if you have questions. Thank you.
Central Wyoming College has two two academic divisions: Arts & Sciences (A&S), contact: 307-855-2127; and Business, Technical, Health & Safety (BTHS), contact: 307-855-2181.
Adjunct faculty report feeling most successful when assisted by a mentor, especially if the mentor is a full-time faculty member teaching in the same discipline or department. For more information, contact your Division Dean: Athletics, Activities & Cocurricular (307) 855-2029 Arts & Sciences: (307) 855-2127; Business, Technical, and Workforce: (307) 855-2181; and Health Science & Public Safety (307) 855-2136.
This website was created as a project for the 2011-12 Academic Management Institute by Coralina Daly, Am y Madera, and Jackie Meeker.
Sue Thompson, Editor. Contact Sue 307-855-2110 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments and suggestions for this site.
Mission: Enhance the quality of life through innovation and excellence in education.
Vision: Provide lifelong learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of time and place.
To promote the Institutional Mission, Vision, and Goals, CWC collectively agrees to carry out the mission with the following values:
• Student Centered. Support students’ success and improve the quality of their lives.
• Excellence. Commit to high standards in providing quality instruction and services to enhance learning.
• Learning. Promote a blend of learning approaches to foster a learning environment for students, staff, and the community.
• Mutual Respect and Civil Discourse. Respect contributions of employees and students, and promote a free exchange of ideas and information.
• Diversity. Appreciate individual and cultural differences and respect human dignity in the service of diverse communities.
• Access. Provide opportunities for students to attend college and to access programs by overcoming barriers to time, place, and costs.
• Innovation. Recognize the importance of strong leaders, innovators, and responsible risk-takers who are persistent, resourceful, and creative.
• Integrity. Perform duties with respect for one another, in a spirit of professionalism, cooperation, dedication, and care.
• Community Building. Expand lifelong learning opportunities through economic development and promoting and building partnerships.