If you have any questions about your classes or procedures, please talk to you Division Assistant. They are happy to help you.
Early Registration is scheduled for Tuesday, November 5. Thanksgiving Holiday is scheduled for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, November 27, 28, and 29.
If you would like to receive a CWC Planning Calendar which gives you scheduled holidays, theatre productions, semester dates, and so much more, talk to your Division Assistant and she can get you a copy.
Thank you for joining Central's team! Our instructors are critical to the success of our students as future employees and as citizens. We appreciate your efforts.
If you are interested in becoming an adjunct instructor at Central Wyoming College, please apply here https://www.cwc.edu/about/hr/ (choose faculty) and include your discipline in the application.
Please see the Campus Calendar below for events.
Full-time and adjunct instructors: please refer to the attached Student Engagement Process for 2019-2020; contact Lance Goede, Director of Student Success, at 855-2175 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Thank you.
Central Wyoming College has two two academic divisions: Arts & Sciences (A&S), contact: 307-855-2127; and Business, Technical, Health & Safety (BTHS), contact: 307-855-2181.
Adjunct faculty report feeling most successful when assisted by a mentor, especially if the mentor is a full-time faculty member teaching in the same discipline or department. For more information, contact your Division Dean: PE & Community Education (307) 855-2260; Arts & Sciences: (307) 855-2127; and Business, Technical, Health & Safety: (307) 855-2181.
This website was created as a project for the 2011-12 Academic Management Institute by Coralina Daly, Amy Madera, and Jackie Meeker.
Sue Thompson, Editor. Contact Sue 307-855-2110 or e-mail at email@example.com with comments and suggestions for this site.
Mission: Enhance the quality of life through innovation and excellence in education.
Vision: Provide lifelong learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of time and place.
To promote the Institutional Mission, Vision, and Goals, CWC collectively agrees to carry out the mission with the following values:
• Student Centered. Support students’ success and improve the quality of their lives.
• Excellence. Commit to high standards in providing quality instruction and services to enhance learning.
• Learning. Promote a blend of learning approaches to foster a learning environment for students, staff, and the community.
• Mutual Respect and Civil Discourse. Respect contributions of employees and students, and promote a free exchange of ideas and information.
• Diversity. Appreciate individual and cultural differences and respect human dignity in the service of diverse communities.
• Access. Provide opportunities for students to attend college and to access programs by overcoming barriers to time, place, and costs.
• Innovation. Recognize the importance of strong leaders, innovators, and responsible risk-takers who are persistent, resourceful, and creative.
• Integrity. Perform duties with respect for one another, in a spirit of professionalism, cooperation, dedication, and care.
• Community Building. Expand lifelong learning opportunities through economic development and promoting and building partnerships.