Help with Research or Resources
Visit or contact a librarian directly between the hours of 8 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday at 307-855-2141. Or email your questions to: email@example.com
Access your library account online: My Account
Located in the Main Hall of campus, the CWC library is open to students, staff, faculty and members of the community.
26 computers for student, staff, and community member use; located on two floors
Free coffee and tea until 10:30 am
Black/white and color printing
1 large and 5 standard-sized study rooms available on a first come, first serve basis.
Quiet reading/study area on the second floor with comfortable seating.
2 larger rooms for group or individual study. These rooms can be reserved for classes or CWC authorized meetings so please check the paper schedule outside the room.
The Library Collection includes:
· More than 30,000 books and eBooks
· DVDs, music CDs, books on CD and online audiobooks.
· A rotating leased leisure collection (Popular fiction and non-fiction)
· Dozens of magazine subscriptions such as GPS World, and The Week
· Databases – Access millions of articles, journals, reviews, images, videos and more through our 100+ database subscriptions.
· Publications of the U.S. Federal Government
· Laptops, iPads, calculators, anatomical models, molymod kits, headphones and much more!
The CWC Library participates in the Wyoming Libraries Database (WYLD) consortium meaning that we can provide users with access to materials through interlibrary loan from nearly all Wyoming Libraries as well as libraries throughout the United States. Note that your CWC library card can be used in person at any Wyoming Library that is part of the WYLD consortium. Late fees, damage or replacement costs are determined by lending library.
CWC students and staff ID cards are used as your library card
Visit the library or apply online to activate. Students and staff privileges include:
· Instructor Reserves
· Technology Checkout (laptops, iPads, etc.)
· Unlimited checkout of books
· Free Interlibrary Loan
· 24/7 Access to all library subscription databases, journals, and eBooks.
· Internet access, scanning, copying, and printing.
Community Members and Public Library Patrons
Are welcome to use the library with limited privileges including:
Guest Internet Access
Borrowing of up to 5 items: books, CDs or DVDs with valid Wyoming Library card
Database access (in library use only)
By activating your student ID card you are agreeing to the following terms: