Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact information for Central Wyoming Test Centers
Dubois Outreach: 307-455-2625
Lander Outreach: 307-332-3394
Jackson Outreach: 307-733-7425
Riverton Test Center: 307-855-2298
or 1-800-735-8418 x2298
Certification exams (Riverton only)
- CWC partners with PAN, Pearson Vue, and PSI
- Certification testing by appointment through the organization offering the test
- Applied Math, Workplace Documents, Graphic Literacy exams are offered
- If qualified, may be used for fourth tier (Hathaway Provisional Opportunity) of Hathaway Scholarship at Wyoming Community Colleges
- $66 for the three-test series
- Testing by appointment only
Visit the official WorkKeys web site
- CWC coordinates the administration of ACT and LSAT exams.
- Test dates and locations are listed on the web sites.
Wyoming Constitution exam
- Used to satisfy the Wyoming portion of Constitutional General Education requirement
- The form with instructions is available at the Test Centers or the outreach offices. It can also be printed from the Wyoming Constitution tab.
- Cost is $50.00
"Learning Express Library" Database
WHAT : Preparation and practice for many different tests.
FIRST TIME USERS : You must set up a username and password to get started. We recommend using your CWC username and password to access and to use Learning Express Library.
Click on the database link below. Type the name of the test you are preparing for in the search box.
Learning Express Library This link opens in a new window
Everything from basic computer skills to academic skill-building. Sets of learning tools providing support for individuals, students, and professionals. This learning library provides study guides, videos, standardized test prep practice, eBooks, and career resources. You will need any Wyoming Library card and your PIN to log in.
After logging in, create your individual user account to fully utilize this resource which includes interactive practice tests, tutorial courses with scoring, complete answer explanations, and analysis of results.