Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CWC Library provides access to a variety of Nursing resources that include clinical, evidence-based information about current medical diagnoses, treatments, and a wide variety of health-related content.
Searching Tips & Techniques
Before you start your search, compile a list of potential keywords. This is always a good idea, but it is especially useful for conducting searches in a time-sensitive and interdisciplinary field.
- Browse the broad subjects of Nursing or Medicine or Health in OneSearch, eJournals, eBooks, and Databases.
- Then, for more precise and refined results, put quotes around terms, such as "Mental Health" or "Clinical Practice Guidelines."
- Try an advanced keyword search using a combination of any or all of your criteria—such as publication date, specific scientific or medical organization, or statistical data.
- Be sure to check out Wyoming State Library's research guide on Health and Medicine Resources which includes a page on Nursing & Allied Health.
- Search the Library Catalog for CWC's collection of materials.
Citation & Copyright
Don't forget to cite your sources and consider copyright restrictions. See our guides for help with those:
See the CWC Nursing page for more information on:
- Admission Requirements, Prerequisites, and Application
- Instructional Strategies
- Achievement Statistics
- Additional Nursing Opportunities