CWC's Policy can be found in the Student Handbook under the Student Disciplinary Code, section Prohibited Conduct, Section C, #18 which states "Unauthorized transfer of a file."
The following sanctions may be imposed upon any student found to have violated the Student Disciplinary Code.
- Warning: A notice in writing to the student that the student is violating or has violated institutional regulations.
- Probation: A written reprimand for violation of specified regulations. Probation is for a designated period of time and includes the probability of more severe disciplinary sanctions if the student is found to be violating any institutional regulation(s) during the probationary period.
- Loss of Privileges: Denial of specified privileges for a designated period of time.
- Attendance at educational/counseling sessions related to reason for disciplinary action, i.e. alcohol/drug abuse resistance education, anger management training, etc., at offenders own cost.
- Fines, in addition to any restitution imposed:
- $50 for first violations of any kind
- $100 for second violations of any kind
- Higher fines may be levied at the discretion of the Vice President for Student Services
- Restitution: Compensation for loss, damage or injury. This may take the form of appropriate service and/or monetary or material replacement.
- Discretionary Sanctions: Work assignments, service to the College or other related discretionary assignments (such assignments must have the prior approval of the Vice President for Student Services).
- Housing Suspension: Separation of the student from Housing for a definite period of time, after which the student is eligible to return. Conditions for readmission may be specified.
- Housing Expulsion: Permanent separation of the student from Housing.
- College Suspension: Separation of the student from the College for a definite period of time, after which the student is eligible to return. Conditions for readmission may be specified.
- College Expulsion: Permanent separation of the student from the College.
- Restriction Order: Limits the student’s visitation privileges from certain areas on campus. This may be placed in conjunction with the Riverton Police Department’s assistance.